Carbon Fiber Tripod with Leveling Bowl
When you combine Carbon Fiber with the Finest Aluminum Alloy, and precise CNC Manufacturing right here in the USA, you get the strongest and lightest tripods obtainable.
Meet the Crux Tripod, a truly lightweight and sturdy tripod with gigantic capabilities.
The CruxOrd Tripod System provides ultra-smooth movement and stable support for even the longest shots. Separate locking and adjustment mechanisms allow friction adjustment without instability. Rifle and spotting scope positions can be adjusted smoothly with one hand and a balanced position maintained without tightening.
The CruxOrd tripod is a 3-section, 58 inch tall Carbon Fiber Tripod with 42mm diameter top section features high strength carbon fiber and our custom machined aluminum apex.
Conservatively rated to hold over 50 pounds and weighs approximately 6 lbs, max height is 58 inches tall and collapses to a mere 26 inches. The unique truss construction apex features multiple 1/4-20 holes and anti-rotation pin slots for various accessories. The legs have 3 locking angle positions, 21 degree, 50 degree and 78 degree to adjust to any shooting situation. The apex also features an interchangeable flat plate / bowl mount. Our optional CO 75mm bowl accessory pops in and out easily and allows effortless finite bubble level adjustments.
Crux Tripod Features and Specifications:
- Lightest tripod of it's size at 6 lbs
- Legs adjustable via lock rings
- 3 angle positions
- Hard anodized scratch resistant finish
- 10x (10 layer) Carbon Fiber Tubing
- Truss design to extreme strength to weight ratio
- CNC Precision machined parts
- Capable of supporting up to 50 lbs of equipment
- Picatinny cradle attachment.
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs (22.6 KG)
- 42mm top section diameter
- 1/4-20 threaded holes on leg tops and apex for additional accessories
- Spring Loaded Apex Safety Mechanism (prevents accidental mounting plate release)
- Easy Leg lock access from front and back
- Bubble Level on Apex
- Anti Slip Molded Feet with integrated Hardened Stainless Steel Spikes ($75.00 value)
- 5-year warranty