CO-001 Adjustable Rifle Support / Rest
At the heart of this system is a Support System of epic proportions and attitude. Truly over engineered because we know what it has to go through. Strong yet silky smooth. Robust yet portable.
The CruxOrd Tripod System provides ultra-smooth movement and stable support for even the longest shots. Separate locking and adjustment mechanisms allow friction adjustment without instability. Rifle and spotting scope positions can be adjusted smoothly with one hand and a balanced position maintained without tightening.
The Support System is made of hard anodized, scratch-resistant 6061 aluminum alloy and CNC precision machined parts in the USA. Maintenance free, designed with weather-sealed ball bearings, enables the head’s smooth movements. The Support System also features over-sized knobs for ease of operation.
Support System Features and Specifications:
- Smooth panning and tight locking mechanism (separate from assembly mounts)
- Capable of supporting up to 50 lbs of equipment
- Picatinny cradle attachment
- Hard anodized scratch resistant finish
- Sealed Maintenance Free Ball Bearings
- CNC Precision machined parts
- 5-year warranty
- Length: 9.5 inches
- Width: 2.25 inches
- Height: 13 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs (22.6 KG)
- Mount Thread: 3/8" - 16